Monday, August 4, 2014

From the Grave

Pets we have lost through out the years.  There are a few more but I haven't come across the photos yet. 


First Row - Piccolo and Dende (Chinese Water Dragon) Dende ended up being eat bound and my household and the pet store tried to help her pass them but nothing worked, and Piccolo we gave him to the pet store because he was a little hard to held, and he was sold right after he got there so I have no idea if he is still alive or not. 

Second Row - Nubby (Bearded Dragon; Couldn't find a picture of her by herself but here she is with Stubby and Reptar). She died from old age. Critus (Iguana) we bought him full grown and almost at his age limit but we bought him anyway. We had him for two years before he passed. Eddie (Irish Jack Russel) passed away from Prostate Cancer, he was 7 years old. 

Third Row - Other pictures of Eddie. Midnight passed away 7 years ago to old age. Chewie (Iguana) after Chewbucca. He died from some kind of blood poison. When I bought him he had these bumps all over him and the pet store told me to soak him in Betadine w. warm water twice week. It never worked. He had a seizure right in my boyfriends hand. 




I was chosen today
I'm learning to fly
the world took me away,
but please don't you cry

And I chose you today 
to try and be strong
so please don't you cry
and don't say that I'm gone

When you're feeling alone
just remember our love,
I'm up near the stars
looking down from above.

Remember our love 
In a moment you'll see
that I'm still here beside you 
when you're thinking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment